Save the Date for the MASCC/JASCC/ISOO 2023 Annual Meeting
The MASCC/ISOO Annual Meeting is the foremost international and interdisciplinary conference on supportive care in cancer. It covers the entire spectrum of problems experienced by patients as a result of their cancer and cancer treatment.
Rapid advances in cancer treatment have led to numerous innovations in supportive care. At the Annual Meeting, you’ll discover what’s new and what’s on the horizon in the diverse and exciting field of supportive care. Our 2023 Annual Meeting will be held in partnership with our affiliate organization JASCC.
Join us for the MASCC/JASCC/ISOO 2023 Annual Meeting in Nara, Japan June 22-24, and be inspired!
2023 Meeting Themes:
- Overall Theme: Interdisciplinary Nature of Supportive Cancer Care
- Robotics and Digital Medicine
- Disparities in the Availability of Supportive Care
- When Evidence-Based Medicine Meets Traditional Medicine
- Sessions on the Various MASCC/JASCC/ISOO Study Group Topics
For further information visit the MASCC website